Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pinteresterrific



Pinteresterrific

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem, fine I’ll admit it. I have a problem. I’m addicted to Pinterest, when I am home I check it frequently. I don’t always repin the things I see but I do look at it more frequently than I do my email, facebook, way more than twitter (I often forget I even have an account).

I have tried to justify my addiction to myself by telling myself that there is useful information on Pinterest, crafts, recipes, ideas that I will eventually need to know. Deep down I know the truth, I am nowhere near motivated enough, nor do I have enough free time (because I use all of it on Pinterest) to actually accomplish any of these “project ideas”.  There is some truth to my justification there really is useful information on Pinterest and really it is far more interesting than facebook. 


I knew however that I had a real problem when my loving husband decided he now wanted a Pinterest account. I had now spent enough time on Pinterest and discussed it so much with him that he took notice, found an interest in Pinterest, and my heart jumped a little beat because now he and I could share the Pinterest love. That little spark of excitement in my heart was a wakeup call, or at least the thing I needed to recognize the fact that it has become an addiction. All I’m promising is to recognize the problem, I have no intention of giving it up. After all, it is really full of useful information.



No comments:

Post a Comment